Burton’s Biscuit Company is introducing an eye-poppingly strong range of Halloween-themed household favourites, and profit boosting NPD, to ensure that sweet biscuits are an integral part of this year’s spooky celebrations.
The shockingly good range from the UK’s leading supplier of Halloween biscuits* comprises 4 Cadbury Biscuit products available for the seasonal period only.
Burton’s spine-tingling Halloween line-up includes:
• New for 2014: Trick or Treat biscuit assortment – 15 x mini bags of Cadbury Mini Fingers, Mini Animal Halloweenies and Mini Animals Dinosaurs. Ideal for keeping hungry trick or treaters at bay!
• Cadbury Mini Animals Halloweenies – 5 x mini bags of spooky mini animal-shaped biscuits half-covered in Cadbury Milk Chocolate. Perfect for lunchtime surprises.
• Cadbury Halloween Mini Fingers – 5 x mini bags of crisp mini biscuits covered in Cadbury Milk Chocolate, with spooky facts on the packaging.
• Vampire Bites – Goo-filled mallows smothered in Cadbury Milk Chocolate. Perfect for sharing at Halloween parties.
David Costello, Burton’s Biscuit Company’s Head of Customer Category Management, says Burton’s wide choice of biscuits and pack formats meets a variety of Halloween eating occasions, in or out of the home.
“Halloween is now firmly established as the second biggest seasonal event in biscuits, bought by over one million households**, and enables people of all ages to have fun. Eating treats is an integral part of the Halloween occasion which is one of the many reasons why our Cadbury Halloween range performs so strongly.
“Cadbury Halloween Biscuits are vital for retailers as they attract younger shoppers, with 45% of Cadbury Biscuits being bought by under 45s**. New for this year, the trick or treat carton also satisfies the need for a Halloween-themed, individually-wrapped branded biscuit – ideal for satisfying hungry halloweeners!”
Sales of Halloween-themed biscuits exceeded £1.5 million* last year, with market-leading Burton’s accounting for 44% of all sales*.
* Nielsen Scantrack, 6 weeks data to 02.11.13
** Kantar worldpanel to November 3, 2013