With the new Back to School season fast approaching, Mitsubishi Pencil Co., owner of leading stationery brand uni-ball, offers retailers a wide range of products that instantly appeal to children and students.
On the look out for the latest innovations in the writing instruments market, customers will be turning to uni-ball for pens and pencils that fit within their lifestyle and pocket.
Sold loose in 36 piece displays and in a variety of single, twin and triple pack formats, uni-ball’s core product offering can be attractively displayed to promote a one-stop shop for all Back to School items.
Essential items for this year’s key trading time include:
• uni-ball Signo Gel Grip – ideal for taking notes and assignments, the comfortable grip provides fatigue-free writing.
• uni-ball Signo Gelstick eight piece wallet – smooth and easy to write with, this standard pen for daily use is available in eight vibrant colours. The best selling Back to School item in 2008 according to the GFK hit list by volume*.
• Jetstream Sport – part of the ever- popular Jetstream family, it’s smooth and light to write with, fast drying, smudge free and finished with a funky design.
• uni-ball Vision RT – a smart, dependable and smooth writing instrument that prevents the leakage of ink thanks to its automatically retracting tip.
• uni-ball Eye – a worldwide favourite that features the revolutionary ‘uni-flow system’ to ensure a continuous flow of ink until the very last drop.
Renowned for their constant innovation, Mitsubishi Pencil Company’s Back to School offering is of no exception with two exciting new products complementing the extensive range that features within this promotion.
The new Correction Pen Plus rewrites on any corrected surface, ideal for changing those words that have been penned to paper. Quick drying, the pen is ideal for use with rollerball pens which many conventional correction products are not.
Leading the way with its revolutionary core rotation engine that continually rotates as you write, the new uni Kuru Toga mechanical pencil guarantees your lead will always stays sharp.
*GFK Marketing Services September 2008
To find out more about Mitsubishi Pencil Co. visit www.uniball.co.uk