Lantmännen Unibake UK has launched its NEW Mini Signature Selection – an exciting range of innovative and on-trend dessertinspired mini Danish pastries in a handy mixed pack. The NEW Mini Signature Selection includes a variety of classic Danish formats combined with modern, dessertinspired flavours including Lemon Cheesecake Coronet, Strawberry Shortcake Crown, Salted Caramel Plait, Toasted Coconut Swirl and Cherry Chocolate Coronet.
The NEW Mini Signature Selection capitalises on the growing trend for minis, sharing and snacking, empowering outlets to grow their sales with these tasty, trendy treats. These can cater for a variety of consumer tastes at a time when 80% of all pastry consumption occasions are social, of which 55% are with a hot drink and 23% of consumers are finding miniatures more appealing. Perfect as a small solo treat with a hot drink or as a social sharing option, consumers can enjoy finding the mini pastry they fancy.
Ian Harris, Head of Marketing, Lantmännen Unibake UK, says: “We know that consumers are demanding indulgent flavour combinations in fresh new formats. This creates a significant opportunity for outlets to go ‘mini mad’ and maximise profit margins with innovative offerings such as our NEW Mini Signature Selection. We’ve created five new mini moments because mini is the new big and in an everchanging competitive market, outlets need to remain ahead of the curve and offer a point of difference to their competitors.”
Go ‘mini mad’ with Lantmännen Unibake UK’s NEW Mini Signature Selection:
1. Lemon Cheesecake Coronet: A cheesecake filling with a refreshing citrus kick inside a melt-in-the-mouth Danish pastry.
2. Strawberry Shortcake Crown: A flaky Danish pastry crown with strawberry centre and crumbled shortcake topping for added crunch.
3. Salted Caramel Plait: A twisted knot of Danish pastry filled with salted caramel, one of the most popular flavours of recent years.
4. Toasted Coconut Swirl: An authentic Danish classic filled with real coconut and topped with delicately toasted coconut sprinklings. Can be hand finished with chocolate flavoured icing.
5. Cherry Chocolate Coronet: A delicious Danish pastry with a sweet cherry filling and dark chocolate chip topping.
Available in cases of 120 x 43g (24 of each flavour), the NEW Mini Signature Selection pastries come ready-glazed and require just 15 minutes in the oven at 190°C, making them quick and easy to prepare with minimal wastage.