- Premier Foods has launched a dedicated convenience portal to give retailers round-the-clock support
- Your Grocery Partner website includes in-depth information about all key ambient categories, with recommended planograms, core ranges and latest news
- Competition to celebrate launch gives retailers the chance to win stock of some of Premier Foods’ latest launches
Premier Foods has further demonstrated its commitment to support convenience retailers with the launch of its new online portal, ‘Your Grocery Partner’. Featuring industry insights and information about shopper trends to help retailers make educated ranging and display decisions, the user-friendly website also provides product information for each of the ambient categories that Premier Foods is present in, including core ranges and new products.
Steve Kelly, convenience channel director at Premier Foods, said: “We understand that retailers have an exceptionally hard job to do in terms of making sure they are carrying the right ranges to best serve their shoppers, with more categories and brands than ever competing for the same space in store.
“Your Grocery Partner gives retailers an online resource they can refer to whenever suits them, enabling them to gather valuable shopper and category insights that will help to grow their business. It also includes key information about Premier Foods ranges available in the channel, with many of those ranges including the best-selling brands and most-popular products.”
As well as category advice and product information, Your Grocery Partner gives retailers access to ranging tips, recommended planograms, stockist information, the latest news from Premier Foods and contact details for any product related enquiries.
To celebrate the launch of Your Grocery Partner, Premier Foods is giving retailers the chance to get their hands on some of its latest NPD for the channel, including the new Loyd Grossman Pasta Italia pots. Marking the first time the Loyd Grossman brand has been available in this format, the range will help retailers capitalise on the growing food to go market with a recognised brand and authentic flavours.
To be in with a chance of winning, retailers simply:
- Head to https://www.grocerypartners.co.uk/
- Find the question by visiting the latest news article in “What’s New”
- Explore the pages to find the right answer
- Email their correct answer, store name and postal address to email@example.com
Entries must be received by Thursday 15th August.