- Tyrrells hand-cooked English potato crisps, in partnership with the RFU, has announced its biggest ever on pack promotion
- Shoppers are in with the chance to win one of 40 pairs of tickets to see England play at Twickenham
- 10,000 Gilbert England replica balls can also be won
- Over 15 million packets across Tyrrells’ best-selling ranges are included in the promotion
- The on pack promotion will run from September – December 2018
- Packs are available in selected ranges in 150g at a RRP of £2.19 and 40g at a RRP of 85p
- Find out more at www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk
Tyrrells, the premium hand-cooked English crisp brand, has launched its biggest ever on pack promotion thanks to its partnership with the Rugby Football Union (RFU). As of September 3rd 2018, fans have been in with a chance to win one of 40 pairs of tickets to see England play at Twickenham, whilst another 10,000 Gilbert England replica balls are also up for grabs.
The competition will be rolled out across over 15 million promotional packets with each bag containing a unique code which can be used online to potentially redeem a prize. The promotion will run across Tyrrells’ best-selling lines* and will be available at standard RRP of £2.19 (150g) and 85p (40g).
The on-pack promotion will be supported by a TV and VOD advertising campaign, where the concept will be brought to life in a dedicated 10 second advert. The video continues with Tyrrells’ ‘Absurdly Good’ theme and features the return of the infamous Tyrrells squirrel. You can view the advert here: https://youtu.be/27iBjWmAcNw
Sarah Lawson, Marketing Manager at Tyrrells Potato Crisps, said: “We’re extremely proud to be the Official Crisp of England Rugby and to celebrate this we will be offering shoppers the chance to experience the glorious games up close and personal. The giveaway will span across all of our best-selling ranges allowing all of our customers to be in with the chance to win big.”
The Tyrrells hand-cooked potato crisps range is made in small batches from locally grown, seasonal varieties of potatoes at Tyrrells Court Farm in Herefordshire. Hand-cooked and seasoned to perfection with the finest, specially selected ingredients, the crisps boast a unique curl, crunch and taste.