- In a category where true innovation is a rarity, White Claw Hard Seltzer offers a totally fresh experience – a new way to enjoy alcohol for a new era.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer is made with sparkling water, triple distilled spirit and a hint of natural fruit flavour to deliver a wave of pure refreshment, like nothing you’ve ever tasted before.
- With only 95 calories per can and available in three natural flavours – Raspberry, Black Cherry and Natural Lime, White Claw is gluten free, has an ABV of 4.5% is naturally flavoured, and contains no artificial sweeteners.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer is a premium, high-quality alcohol beverage that stands out on shelf thanks to its sleek, slim can, its epic White Claw wave imagery and its gender-neutral appeal.
- From June 1st, White Claw Hard Seltzer will be available nationwide in Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s, with more retailers to follow.
White Claw Hard Seltzer, America’s most successful new alcohol brand in a generation has now arrived in the UK. Pioneering a whole new category in alcohol beverage, White Claw Hard Seltzer has become something of a cultural phenomenon, with passionate consumers in their millions championing the brand online.
White Claw Hard Seltzer is made from the finest natural ingredients; a blend of sparkling water, gluten-free triple distilled spirit, and a hint of natural fruit flavour. At only 95 calories, 4.5% ABV and just 2g carbs, White Claw Hard Seltzer delivers a wave of pure refreshment like no other.
Known for its strong track record in alcohol beverage innovation, Ireland-based Mark Anthony Brands International developed the White Claw Hard Seltzer brand for launch in the USA in 2016, disrupting the beverage alcohol industry with what has been coined as “the hard seltzer revolution.” The Atlantic Magazine declared 2019 ‘The Summer of White Claw,’ with sales growing by an incredible 300%. Hard Seltzer is a whole new drinking experience, and White Claw is the pioneer.
Davin Nugent, CEO of Mark Anthony Brands International says, “We are delighted to launch White Claw Hard Seltzer in the UK, the brand’s first market outside of North America. Making the decision to come here was an easy one, as consumers familiar with the brand in America have made sure to have their voices heard on our social media channels; demanding we bring White Claw to these shores. UK retailers have also been hugely supportive of our plans as we seek to lead the development of an entirely new category in alcohol beverage, just as we have done in the US.”
The Hard Seltzer category is experiencing explosive growth across North America, with total sales growth of 240% in 2019, and achieving over 80m cases with predictions for 2020 set to be even higher. White Claw Hard Seltzer has dominated this new category, commanding almost 60% market share. Building on the unprecedented success and in response to this consumer-led phenomenon, White Claw Hard Seltzer is fast becoming an iconic, global brand and will launch in more markets over the coming months.