b2b.store has launched an enterprise e-commerce platform for national and multinational B2B businesses.
Known as b2b.store Enterprise, the new platform uses the existing, proven b2b.store architecture, enhancing its offer with a range of advanced customisation, automation and integration functions that support the more complex e-commerce needs of larger and multi-national businesses.
Features available through b2b.store Enterprise include:
- Advanced custom pricing – allowing businesses to handle millions of lines of pricing variations for different customers and products
- ERP integration
- Multi depot capabilities
- Access to unrivalled business intelligence (BI)
- Enhanced barcode scanning – enabling businesses to link their e-commerce platform to barcode scanning, stock levels and ordering systems
- Complete control over adverts, carousels, promotions and coupons
- Advanced integration that means the platform knows everything that’s happening everywhere in the platform within seconds
Rob Mannion, founder and CEO of b2b.store, said: “Our freemium b2b.store offer has proved extremely popular since its launch last year, allowing wholesalers up and down the county to get their businesses online quickly and effectively during a difficult period for the whole industry.
“By basing our enterprise offer around our existing b2b.store code, we are able to develop more complex, fully-integrated solutions at speed while offering more advanced customisation, automation and integration functionality for larger domestic and global B2B businesses.
“Whether you’re selling nationally to a domestic market or exporting to multiple locations, b2b.store Enterprise offers both the language and international communications features you need to sell more while delivering an intuitive, user-friendly experience for your customers.”
For further information, visit https://www.b2b.store/ecommerce-solution-to-your-b2b-store