Following the successful launch of its Drink & Play fruit juices in April, Dream Drinks Ltd has introduced two new licenses to the UK.
Jurassic and Fairy Tale High are the latest themes to join Dream Drinks’ range of patented Drink & Play fruit juices – a unique playtime concept for kids based on much loved popular licensed characters with a novel and collectable toy built in. Embedded in the front of each bottle is a ‘surprise container’ which encloses a selection of collectable SCS-certified items such as stickers, tattoos and pendants or figures.
Gareth Price, a Director of Dream Drinks, said: “We couldn’t be happier with how things are going since we secured sole distribution rights for Surprise Drinks® Drink & Play products in the UK last month.
“Not only have we had positive feedback from customers who love the product and want to know where they can get their hands on it, we’ve had a lot of interest from businesses who want to stock our fruit juices, including several large wholesalers and a major supermarket chain.
“Introducing Jurassic and Fairy Tale High to the range is just the next step in what promises to be an exciting year for Dream Drinks.”
Dream Drinks’ 300ml fruit juices are certified to the highest standards of food production (HACCP, BRC, IFS or ISO 22 000) and contain natural vitamins, minerals and at least 30 per cent fruit juice content with no preservatives. The fun packaging is PET wrapped for ease of handling and comes with a sports cap too.
Inside the ‘surprise container’ of the new fruit juices, customers can expect to find the following:
• Jurassic Drink & Play – Mixed Fruit flavour – one of 14 collectable 3D dinosaurs. Dinosaurs include Apatosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus Rex.
• Fairy Tale High Drink & Play – Strawberry flavour – one of 12 collectable 2D fairy figurines, a pendant and a ring.
Retailers interested in stocking the entire range of Drink & Play fruit juices are not too late, since Dream Drinks has several pallet loads of the existing licenses remaining.
Licenses available in limited supply include:
• Star Wars The Clone Wars Drink & Play – Apple flavour – surprise capsule contains one of 24 collectable 3D mini figures and a pendant. Characters include Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, Yoda, R2D2, Chewbacca and many more.
• Disney™ Princess Drink & Play – Strawberry flavour – surprise capsule contains Disney™ Princess character-themed plastic sticker, pendant and tattoo. Characters include: Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmin, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan and Tiana.
• Disney™ Planes 2 Drink & Play – Mixed Fruit flavour – surprise capsule contains Planes 2 character-themed sticker, tattoo and pendant or 3D plane (available in one in every three bottles).
• Violetta Drink & Play – Cherry flavour – surprise capsule contains Violetta-themed plastic sticker, pendant and flower themed ring.
In addition to its Drink & Play fruit juices, Dream Drinks is currently in discussions with Disney™ about launching a range of water-based drinks in the UK. More on this will follow soon…
Dream Drinks story
Gareth Price is one of two Directors responsible for setting up Dream Drinks and personally has a wealth of experience in the Food & Drink sector and dealing directly with retailers.
Gareth said: “Our story is quite an unusual one. Our Managing Director first came across the Drink & Play fruit juices on a family holiday in Cyprus. After being hassled by his kids he agreed to buy them all one and they were an immediate hit, not only with his kids but many other families in the resort.
“Knowing my background in the Food & Drink sector, he brought some samples back from his holiday and after making a few enquiries it transpired that no one currently had a license for stocking the product in the UK.
“We then got into discussions with Brand Expand Europe, who helps connect the beverage industry with the trade, and it was them who introduced us to Surprise Drinks® the inventor of the Drink & Play concept. Everything then steam rolled from there.
“Dream Drinks might be a fairly new company but we have ambitious plans. We’re already in discussions with Brand Expand Europe about launching a line of healthy, water-based Disney™-licensed drinks in the UK, which we’ll know more about in the next month or two.”
To request a free sample or place an order, contact Dream Drinks today!
Tel: 01273 704930