From September to November, S&B, who’s range includes, Wasabi, Yuzu and Nanami pastes, as well as Curry sauces in blocks, will multiply activations to make shoppers enjoy the true flavours of Japan while being at home.
The influence of sporting events in shopper’s food and drink consumption has been proven over the years. Therefore, this year, with the Rugby World Cup happening in Japan, it’s a key occasion to bring shoppers authentic Japanese Food to the comfort of their home. All activations will be dedicated to encouraging product trial:
- Samples of S&B Golden Curry will be given away around some London offices area
- An on-pack promotion will be led with a “Love me or get me Free” sticker affixed on the S&B Golden Curry Medium Hot. This product will be available from all current retailers and online: Waitrose, Ocado, Lidl and independent stores.
- A Waitrose recipe card will be released in October. This in-store activation will as well support the new listing of the S&B Yuzu Paste in Waitrose from September.
- A Focus on Fish and Chips shops will be conducted, offering S&B sauce as a unique accompaniment for chips. Bringing a Japanese twist to this classic British dish!
With 75% of shoppers wanting the World Food cuisine they eat at home to be as authentic as possible*, S&B, proudly made in Japan, from traditional recipes perfectly matches consumer expectations. From authentic Wasabi made with premium ingredients, to traditional Japanese curry sauces made from various kinds of aromatic spices, S&B offers a range of authentic Japanese products to answer shoppers’ expectations of experiencing REAL flavours.
If shoppers are looking for recipes inspiration, the possibilities are endless: S&B Wasabi can be used with sushi or included in a mayonnaise to bring a twist to a classic sandwich, the curry is perfect for an authentic Katsu Curry or can be poured on chips for Big Night In easy dish!
* Mintel – World Cuisines UK, Feb 2018