Parfetts Wholesale has announced two new appointments; both are promotions from within the existing management team.

Parfetts Depot

John Trueman has been appointed to the position of General Manager at Parfetts’ Anfield depot and Becky Webster is to become the new General Manager at their Halifax depot.

John started working at the Anfield depot in 1979; he is an experienced member of the management team there, most recently having held the position of Buying Manager. Becky has extensive knowledge of the Halifax depot having worked there in numerous roles for more than 15 years; until this recent appointment, she has been working as a trader at head office with responsibilities for catering, chilled and frozen.

Congratulating Becky and John, Operations Director, Andy Whitworth, said: “I wish them every success in their new roles. They each have experience and an in depth knowledge of these depots and their customers; I am confident that they will maintain the sales growth and continue depot development for the foreseeable future.”

Founded in 1980, Parfetts is an employee owned cash and carry wholesaler. Today, it has 6 sites and 541 employees and is the foremost independent cash & carry in the North West, supplying a comprehensive range of food, drink and tobacco lines to retailers and caterers. Its depots are located in Stockport, Halifax, Somercotes, Sheffield, Aintree and Anfield.

In 2008 the Parfett family sold 55% of their shares to an Employee Ownership Trust, set up on behalf of all the staff. The Trust is committed to buying the remaining 45% of the shares at a future date.

Comments are closed.


To use this website, you must be aged 18 years or over
* by clicking above, I agree that I am over 18 years of age
Get Wholesale Manager delivered to your inbox for FREE
Join over 15k subscribers