A festive favourite will be hitting shelves across the country as Primula launches its limited edition festive packaging tubes this month.
The fun and festive packaging tubes reinforces the identity of the spreadable (and squeezable!) cheese, which has been a dominant player in the seasonal market for many years.
Paul Lewney, Managing Director at Kavli UK, said: “In the winter months, Primula becomes a staple of consumers, who need a spreadable cheese for multiple occasions.
“Around the festive season people have many more reasons and opportunities to dine with friends, family and neighbours, and Primula offers consumers a convenient and easy way of preparing quick and tasty foods.”
Fans of Primula received an early Christmas present as well this year with its Primula Original and Primula Light range recently launching nationwide in Iceland.
Paul added: “Primula is unique in the spreadable cheese category, it has been able to retain huge appeal and loyalty with our core customers, and becomes an attractive offer to new customers alike who shop at Iceland.”
Primula is often associated with fun and happy times around the festive period but also for its philanthropic work, with the commitments by Kavli that profits go to charity through the Kavli Trust.
Paul said: “Consumers place considerable loyalty in brands which have an ongoing benefit to our communities, and Primula stands tall in the spreadable cheese market, because of its history of supporting good causes.”
Primula Cheese and the Kavli Trust
- For more information on Primula Cheese, please visit www.primula.co.uk
- Primula Cheese can be found on social channels using the following links:
- The Kavli Group is fully owned by the Kavli Trust, a charitable organisation committed to supporting good causes. Annually it donates profits to charitable causes, supporting research, humanitarian and cultural projects within the UK and worldwide.
- Primula is part of the Kavli Group, the world’s first manufacturer of spreadable cheese, established in 1893 in Norway.
- Olav Kavli created the Primula brand back in 1924 and established a factory here in the UK in 1936.
- Primula has been a leading family brand for over 90 years. Most famous for its cheese tubes, the squeezy cheese range consists of Original Cheese, Cheese with Chives, Cheese with Ham, Cheese with Prawns, Cheese with Smoked Salmon and Primula Light Cheese.
- Kavli UK Ltd also owns Castle MacLellan Foods Limited, brand leader for pate which is based in Kirkcudbright, Scotland and St Helen’s Farm, brand leader in goats’ milk and associated products.